BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 12 April 2010

Water everywhere.

I've spent the past few days soaked to the bone.
It's Songkran.
Which means a massive water-fight.


It really is insanity. Whoever decided this holiday would be a waterfight was brilliant.
Only a week left in my beloved little city. I can't come to accept that I'm really leaving my home.
That I will never be back in this manner. I will never be my Daddy's little dependent daughter.
When I come back,I'll be a grown-up. I will have conquered living on my own and getting my career started. I'll have finished living in Boston and will maybe have a steady someone in my life.
Who knows if I'll be back at all. It's so hard to tell, everything changes so quickly in my life. I want to come back here, but will I? I want to live among Thais and in Thailand, but will I?
I want to be with my Dad as I get married and Kids, but who knows if I'll even get married.
It's all very scary.

0 comments: