BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Squishy Pillows.


I made this little guy last night.
He took me a little over an hour.
I had this shiney and purple-y yarn.
That was super soft and crazy.
So, I made it into a circle pillow.
Thank you Attic24!

It's perfect for snuggling,laying on your bed looking cute, or laying under your while you're blogging on the floor...I had a whole conversation as to why I'm always on the floor with my Daddy. I mean, I'm always sitting,laying, or sewing on the floor. I just gravitate to the floor; specially in the kitchen. In the U.S my girls and I would often have our serious or silly convos on the kitchen floor. I'd be sitting against the oven, Hannah against the fridge door, and Leah against the back door. Just last night I was totally tuckered from being sick and busy and I was laying on the floor while talking to Dad. It's all very strange..
The green bit up there is the strap to my new crochet bag. You heard right, I finally finished it! I'll show you pictures soon, I promise. I'm also in the middle of frantically finishing Miss Leah's quilt. She comes in two days and I have one day and one night to finish it. AH! I had a fit yesterday, scissors became involved, and well I had to revamp the who quilt. I became mad at unstraight seams..

Lovely experience at the gym today. Lately I've been complimented on my working out ability. See, I never knew it took a talent. But, people are often just watching me look completely ridiculous and then say 'Wow, you're very good!' I feel like replying' Good at looking crazy?'
Apparently, while doing a squat, using dumbbells, and without falling over you get a audience.

Tomorrow I shall spend the day with Miss Olivia before bussing to Bangkok. I really don't feel like going to Bangkok, but it's a must. Mostly I feel like sleeping,sewing, or eating sweets..I dislike being sick. But, on the brightside, I will get to go to Outback and have 'Thunder from Down Under' and induce more sickness. It will be well worth the tummy ache after..Woe is the lactose intolerant girl.

In a none complaining note. I chit-chatted with my dearest sister. A very exciting event, one to be written in history. We rarely get much chance to enjoy a conversations due to our lovely busy lives. But it was wonderful none the less!

Tootles!

0 comments: