BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 25 March 2010

Dress Making and Sun bathing


Hello little flower:]

See how it's reaching out with it's little arms to hug you?
Oh go on, smile and admire the little beauty.

Life is so lovely right now, between sun bathing and enjoying the last weeks of my life in Thailand. I couldn't be more content. It's tinged just a hair with sadness, but mainly I'm happy.
I'm attempting to make a dress. Boy oh boy do I wish I had a body form. But one makes do with using my own body as the body form..Pins are not my friend..
In other news I've developed a obsession with my hanging plants. They've become like my babies, I water them and prune them while smiling up at them. Also, I've adopted another little raggity cat. He has come and made himself at home.
Enjoy the sun dears!

0 comments: