BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 13 March 2010

Up,down and around


The past week has been such a roller-coaster of emotions.
It's mostly been a wonderful high.
But tinted with fear and cautiousness on my end of the happiness. I tred so lightly around happiness, waiting for it to crash down. Mostly this happy little feeling I've had is due to a certain young gentleman. As most of you who know me know whom I speak of there is no need to divulge more then that. But, it's been very hard and easy at the same time. I can almost forget that it won't last and let myself enjoy my little happy world. But then, something always happens to shine a red-light in my face. Blinking and reminding me that it's all quite untrustworthy.

In other news, I discovered that lake. Isn't it stunning?

0 comments: