BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 20 December 2009

Monks,English, and long bus rides

Just a brief update.
Taught English camps over the weekend.
Plural..
No pictures I'm sorry, I forgot to take some. I had a lovely experience yesterday morning. It had nothing to do with teaching or anything. I had woken up early, around seven, for no real reason other than the need to crochet. So I snooped around our hotel area and found free coffee! The Thais all laughed and smiled when they realized I could speak Thai. But moving on, I found a little wooden table by a fish pond. Complete with little wooden benches, The sun had just come up and warmed the wood. I sat on down and crocheted. I couldn't've been happier:] I felt like a little solar panel soaking up energy from the sun

0 comments: