BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 16 December 2009

Workouts,Sauce, and Patterns

Just a peak at someones gift..


Leftovers have become my favorite lunches.
Working out with the entire gym staff is..Intimidating
Untill they huff and puff like humans!
Then it becomes a joking and fun workout.
Followed my first pattern.
Terrifying!
Supposedly, following patterns is a safe way to create things. I found it scary after not following rules for so long. I was so scared to mess up at every step. And measuring?! Who does that?!
I made spaghetti sauce, delicious! Nothing beats a late dinner of a comfort food like spaghetti after a busy day. Fudge to top it off, did I mention my dad nearly bit me when I offered to take the fudge to my dearest Olivia's. He nearly pounced on me, claiming it'd be fine over the weekend while we're gone. I felt proud for making a dessert Daddy is possessive of.

0 comments: