BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Lazy..Again

Basketweave scarf. I'm in love with this brown. So yummy looking! I do apologize for not posting more these days.
I just really have been lazy. More so than usual, I finished a beautiful
pair of fingerless gloves I'll post soon as I get around to snapping a picture.
Much like the other projects I need to put up on here.
Hooky time is just far more appealing then snapping pictures.
I have new quilting clothe, it's so springy and happy.
I've already cut it up into a quilt, now it just needs the tender love
of a needle and thread.
My Kitten is intrigued by my hooking, she can't figured why
I'd want to hook instead of pet her, I mean..Really!
She also felt left out, because I had a cookie and coffee. Not pleased about
being left out, she sneaked a sip of my coffee. I reaaally don't think she enjoyed it.
Tehehe!
I'll be gone for four days, vacationing time with Thais for the new year.
Should be interesting! I'm sure to have plenty pictures when I return.
Until then, Happy New year

0 comments: