BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 23 November 2009

Crocheting again and sharing.




Washing, Hanging, and Ironing.
Organizing, crocheting, and dancing.
Defineitly feeling like a housewife.


Today has been enjoyable so far. I've been catching up on the little odd bits I needed to do. Such as cleaning up my clothes! No one wants to smell like a suitcase. At least..No one that I know of. I;ve got this massive house to myself. Suprisingly enough, it's peaceful to be in it for a few hours and act like i own the place..Or at least the washing machine.. Hopefully I'll be seeing New Moon later on today. I'm quite excited to see it..I'm an ashamed Twi Fan..Sadly I didn't end up seeing New Moon. It still hasn't come out. Though it promised to come out last Friday..I'm annoyed with the theaters for lying continuously to us. Later that evening I shared my life with the students who came to study and see the 'Buleea' foreigner. It is getting much easier to talk to large groups of people about my life.
Happy things; Sunny and warm day. I was called an Angel and a miracle:]
Sad things: The spinner went on strike.So I had to wring the clothes out.
Funny things: Kenzie, the little boy who lives in this house, came running up to me shouting 'GOOOD MORNINGGG' So cute.
(pictures of my latest project)

0 comments: