BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 27 November 2009

Total exhaustion

Today is a tired day.
The sort you want to curl up and not move.
Mainly due to catching the flu.
But!
I made chicken Parmesan for everyone.
And then proceeded to plop onto a couch and crochet.


Last night was enjoyable, I went to Mister Agung's (Sorry if I mispelt your name!) and had dinner with his family. A mini Thanksgiving! They had made so many kinds of food for me. Lovely, lovely people. Tomorrow I am being sent off on a retreat. Into the mountains, praay I don't die of the cold or get more sick. In other news. I am feeling insanely Christmas-y and due to this I'm linking you to a fabulous Christmads Craft so go check it out. She does a wonderful blog full of lovely crafts.
Happy things: Chicken Parm turned out yummy
Sad things: Sick, sick sick,

0 comments: