BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 30 November 2009

Retreat and homecoming















Home sweet Home.
Early mornings and fun games
Crazy yarn and learning to knit.
Laughing and noodles.

The past few days have been busy to say the least. The weekend Nav retreat turned out to be fun. The lessons taught I had learned already, due to having a Nav Dad. But, None the less I did learn a few things. The mountain weather was freezing, but luckily I packed all my winter-y stuff. Thank God for Crocheting, or I'd have been frozen.

But nothing was sweeter than coming back to my Indonesian family. Little Ken ran up to my and clung to my leg as I moved around the kitchen. Indarto and Erna took all of us to yummy noodles for dinner. We had so many laughs as we joked and teased like a big family. I certainly will miss them when I go back to Thailand.

Happy things: New yarn and lots of it. Finished another scarf.
Sad things: I leave so soon
Funny things: More people running from the 'bulee'

0 comments: