BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 3 January 2010

@)!) Aka 2010 holding shift down

As one year ends with a beautiful full moon fear and doubts follow.
This year holds so many challenges for me.
Living on my own
Starting my adult life
Leaving Daddy
Starting School for Cooking.
Just to name a few, but I look forward to each challenge.
Because, with a fairy tale sun-rise, how can you possibly worry. Instead, I've made resolutions.
I intend to be a healthy vegetarian, a bit of an oxy don't you think? But, I went and bought a one a day vitamin to improve my viti intake. I've begun my new quilt, for someone's wedding or maybe a graduation present, or perhaps to sell. I've decided to stop criticizing my weight and body. In anycase enough new years nonesense.

Today was lovely! I was able to spend some quailty time with my Needle and Thread. Nothing, I mean nothing, beats music,coffee,sewing, and daddy time. Night world

0 comments: