BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Pancakes and Snakes.


I went to the snake farm.
Watched snakes slither around and spit poisen.
I held a python around my neck.
Chocolate chip pancakes comforted me.
And I joined a challenge.
Sorry for my absence, as I mentioned before, Kids. But, I'm finished with the job so I shall be back in action.
The snakes were so much fun, I enjoy being able to speak Thai and chat with everyone around. Makes for fun adventures, they tease me all the time due to my lack of vocabulary. Mostly I throw things together and hope for the best. Somehow this is funny and fun for them.
I joined a challenge, using up scraps to make fun things! My Ipod cover was a first, slightly annoying due to the screen and click-wheel, but still cute I think.


0 comments: