BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 7 January 2010

Weird weather + Coffee spills+ Chaz

No pictures today.
I do have a link for you though!
It's a fun sewing sight.
Full of pretty things people sew
Today was most bizzare, it rained..In cold season. It never ever rains except in Rainy season.
I think God was playing a trick on me, trying to make me think I have much more than three months left here.
I was sitting in Starbucks observing people come in and out. I had forgotten to tighten the cap on my coffee. A delicious cappuccino became friends with my stripey shirt. All was ok, I laughed and smiled. I then noticed two europeans hadn't noticed their coffee's were ready. So I brought them over to their table. I felt good about making them smile and feel loved by a complete stranger.
Stay dry or warm in the case of my New England friends

0 comments: