BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 25 January 2010

Why I disapeared!



Who ever said Yoga isn't intense..
Never did it.

I've spent the past few days working on this little number. She isn't done yet, a few extra details are needed. But, I wanted to show everyone. My first time doing a log cabin design. I really am proud at how it turned out. Every bit worth the irritation at the uneven flowers!
I've been doing yoga again lately. Sadly not with William, but with Chas via Yogamazing. Every other day for at least thirty minutes. I noticed my muscles had been getting all tight, which is never good. And my stress levels were higher, thus yoga waltzed back in and now I'm sore, but happy.

In other news, I'm getting excited for next month. I have so much to look forward to!

0 comments: