BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 30 January 2010

It's Mac's Fault...

I have a weak spot for Mac n Cheese.
Ever since I was a tyke making the box kind.
I made some tonight.
Hoooly danish it's good.
Recipe.

4 handfulls of macaroni.
1-2 tbs butter(depending on your preference)
1tsp dry mustard
salt and pepper
1 egg
about 1/4 cup soy milk (Eyeball it, you want a good two splashes)
1/2- 3/4 cups shredded cheeses.

Cook up your macaroni, drain out the pasta water. Melt the butter in the pasta. In a seperate bowl whisk egg,mustard,s&p,milk, and pour that into your pasta, Turn on majorly low heat. Add in cheese stir slowly, careful not to scramble the egg/milk mixture. Be super patient and keep that heat barely on. Stir it until it coats the noodles. And has become creamy and thick.
Eat!
I added in a stir fry of Peppers,mushrooms,onion, and garlic. Just to make it seem healthy


In other news, daddy's in Bangkok..Which is why I'm eating alone tonight. But, with a meal this yummy I can't be sad!

Original recipe

0 comments: