BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 23 January 2010

Second post in one day. Weird.



Second post in one day.
It happens..

Mostly because I'm sitting feeling odd. I have a married Thai couple cleaning my house as I sit munching on lunch. Which looks like I scooped it out of the woods. Due to the fact bran cereal looks like tiny branches..But,that's not the point! Anyways, I'm watching them scutter around my house cleaning up my tidbits of thread and dust-waffles. Yes, dust-waffles not bunnies.

I feel like I should help out, even though their paid for this. And each sunday they come around to clean. Normally the whole family comes over and chills at my house while Mom and Dad clean. I actually used to play with their little ity bity boy, sadly he's a wooping two years old and has no interest in the white girl anymore. Sigh.

In anycase, I was playing with bits of clothe. Making them into mismatched stripes. I think When they're finished I might like them. So far, it's a little chaotic. I like chaos...Typically anything imperfect when it comes to sewing I like. Which is why I never use a pattern, much like my cooking. I like to 'Do it myself!.' My child-like stubborness is born out of this. NO, mama I wanna DO IT. Ring any bells?

As for the photos, Think of them as a peak at my odd life. One is from the Navel Academy the other from the Himalayas..In the same month I believe..

0 comments: