BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 4 October 2009

Begining with the frog


Today marks many interesting happenings.
First and foremost.
I felt the urge to begin a blog.
I swam at my gym and found a frog had joined me from the river.
Thus the title.
Second I discovered two things.
I don't need a man who I make pay attention to me.
And, I'm already well liked, why add someone who doesn't care?
Third.
Thai's love teasing people.

Let me explain a little. My day started out normal aside from this weird sense I should really join the blogging world. Unexplained and unbidden it jumped into my mind' Oh this would be fun to write in a blog post.' Such thoughts entered and exited my mind throughout the day.

I dragged myself to the gym, worked out far to long. Drooled after a bike whom an older man owned. Why is it the old men who own the lovely bikes? Oh, That's right. So, they get chicks. Anyways, Jumped into the pool swam a few laps before I saw something..In the water swimming near my foot. Freezing on the spot then swimming rapidly to the edge of the pool and heaving myself out. I glared at a black,brown, and white frog who'd interrupted my swim. He decided to swim right under the ledge I was perched on and look at me. I stayed in my horrified,though slightly amused, state. Until one of the staff came out to ask why I was perching on the ledge. I pointed at the frog and mumbled something in Thai about it being very alive.

After this episode I headed to The Duke's. A restaurant I frequent weekly, I had plunged into a mellow mood. I felt very unloved and alone. A pretty typical feeling around nighttime for me. I shuffled into the seat the motioned me.Being questioned 'Are you alone tonight? Will anyone be joining you?' resisting the urge to smack the hostess for rubbing it in I smiled politely' Yes I'm alone.'

Ordering and settling in to listen to PRI: a wonderful short stories Podcast. That's free and can be found on Itunes, do run and check it out. I was startled out of my little world as the boy, or man I'm not sure what he qualifies as, handed me my dinner. I looked up and recognized him as the pizza maker. He is supposed to be behind the counter downstairs tending to the wood stove which cooks his pizza's. He smiled cheekily at me as His littler chef hat wobbled and he walked back down to his station. Oddly enough he continued to serve me throughout my meal. I can imagine from the teasing he received from the staff while I was there will only worsen.

Cheers for tonight.

0 comments: