BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 6 October 2009

Cookie subconscious



I had a fairly decent day.
Daddy came home,bearing gifts for me.
He must have been feeling sentimental.
Cookies and cakes were my choice of the day.




All around I had a pleasant day. Beginning with lessons and ending with tea,cookie, and icecream.
Tomorrow I will cast out the cookie and cake I had at the gym. Banning them from my ever soft middle. It's highly annoying at times being curvaceous, but typically I thank God and my mother's genes.
Things that made me chuckle: Listening to PRi: selected shorts, while getting a massage. Watching my cat attack a baby gecko..And lose. Listening to Pi Ang tell me about how she's a rebel and puts her feet up on the table when she's home alone.
Sad things: I'm money-less. I miss my family in the U.S.
Happy Things: I received two presents and Daddy came home!

0 comments: