BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 17 October 2009

Earthquakes and Overly Eager Men

Earthquake and a Monkey.
Muslim bar girls and Meat.
Coconut water and lots of Leering men.

No pictures again and still haven't found wi-fi. Nothing much has happened since yesterday's post. I experienced an earthquake, I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out. I'm worried about my sanity, who doesn't notice an earthquake!
Men here are far to friendly, it's disturbs me. Flattering it may be, but stares can get on my nerves. Afterall, they have seen a girl before..Maybe the fact they can see my hair makes me stare worthy.

Happy things: No more meetings! Shopping later
Sad things: We leave tomorrow. Will not get to see John again for a long time
Things that made mu chuckle: Seeing a monkey in someone's arms. Muslim bar girls looking scandelous..Showing no skin, but sparkling!

0 comments: