BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 11 October 2009

Lazy mornings and Funny Faces.

No photos today.
Late breakfast and a odd alien movie.
French panni and a Thai service.
Little children and funny faces.
Lastly an adventure in Big C.


Today was pretty laid back. I enjoyed the begining of the day before meeting up with the Australians again. Thai church was cute and awkward. Per usual it was take pictures with the Foreigners! Luckily I could speak Thai and made friend with children. It's funny being able to communicate with them. I'm right at their level vocab wise.
Things that made me chuckle: Australians and bantering with them. I can hold my own. Daddy's white people phobia.
Happy things: I had delicious somtum tonight!
Sad things: Leaving our lovely hotel to live with someone.

0 comments: