BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 22 October 2009

Kawasaki and Smiles

Gym and a Kawasaki Ninja
Smiling Pizza boy and Olivia
Carrot cake and Columbus day
Laughs and Flat tires


Today I was hard at work with my pillow.Mostly because I stayed up far too late last night. But, once I did get up and out I had a few fun interactions with Thais. I had lunch at the market, my usual haunt when I don't feel like eating expensively. My dear market lady has figured out I'm vegetarian and takes it upon herself to find foods I can eat. Today, she made a delicious concoction and was so happy I liked it. It's quite cute seeing her and her..Husband? fussing over me and my food. Makes me feel well loved!
Then later on I went to the gym and felt even more loved as my gym Thai told me I looked pretty and he thought I'd gone home to America. And was majorly excited about me being back.
Happy things: I talked to the owner of the Ninja, he said I could ride it sometime! visited Pizza boy at Duke's.
Sad things: Daddy got a flat tire
Things that made me Chuckle: Miley and Mandy show

0 comments: