BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Started off with a roach!



Today started with a cockroach attacking.
A market trip had me spending to much.
Hard work at the gym topped with
a delicious dinner.
Lovely really.







Today was a good day all around. I'm happy to have had three good days in a row. I'm bound for one to be bad. Can't hold this happy streak for too long. Wouldn't be healthy..
I bought a bunch of fabric for Daddy's Christmas present quilt. I can't wait to start working on it. I love the colors and fabric I chose. Hopefully he likes it too! You can kind of peak at the fabric in my pictures:]
Dinner with friends was enjoyable and filling! I love Blah Kem Kanat! It's a thai vegetable and fish dish. One of my favorites with rice!
The downer to my day was being stalked by a nasty Roach while making breakfast. Really, he should know better than to stalk a recently woken person!

Things that made me Chuckle: A thai pretending to look Japanese at the gym. Two Thai's hanging off a really strong Thai's arms. Yes, everyone was full grown.
Happy things: New fabric! New nail polish!
Sad things: We leave our little home tomorrow for icky Bangkok.

0 comments: