BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 16 October 2009

Freezing with the Geckos

Cold weather and late night cappuccinos.
Air Force bases and Air Asia.
Long meetings and odd Americans.
Soft beds and gas heated water.
Odd.

No pictures today, I'm sorry. I'm not on my laptop but a desktop. I can't even remember the last time I had to sit at a desk and use a none flat keyboard. Anyways, I'm in Indonesia! It reminds me so much of Missouri in India. All hills,tiny roads, and lots of houses squashed on top of each other.
I've noticed something on this trip. White people are beginning to all look the same to me. I can't ever remember names or differentiate between them. It's weird, I also don't feel the need to speak to them. I think..This is bad!

Happy things: I had coffee with John Ridgeway last night. He specially invited Dad and I. And was curious about my life. I felt special.
Sad things: I've spent the last two days in meetings.
Things that made me chuckle: Landing at an Air force base. Walking across the runway. Going through security,customs,passport control,getting a visa, and baggage claim in a room. Yes..One room.
p.s I lied, I haven't gotten the pictures up yet Will do it soon..Maybe

0 comments: