BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 9 October 2009

Living on the Wrong Side of the Tracks

Irish breakfast and British scandals.
Australian tourists and traffic.
More traffic and Arabic food.
Crocheting and friends.

Today began far to early for my personal liking. Our bus from Chiang Mai to Bangkok arrived at the hour of Seven. But, for some reason, the Bus personal woke us up at five-thirty. Luckily, due to super dark sunglasses, I was able to slip back into a sleeping state of being.
Daddy and I arrived to our lovely organic and natural hotel room. Cleaned up and headed out for a bite to eat before dealing with a mass of Australians. We needed a hardy Irish breakfast and our fill of English Daily news. Before gathering our wits and courage we munched on our Irish Soda bread. And chit chatted awhile about the random tidbits we stumbled across in the paper.
Dad and I spent the day doing orientation and helping the Australians understand what we planned on doing at the English camp. Orientations are long and dull after the sixth time. But, it is a must when dealing with newbies in Thailand. But, the saving grace was getting to play with and teach Thai children. Which is always enjoyable!

Happy things: Made it to Bangkok alive. Ate delicious Nan and Eggplant Marsla. Did Yoga with Chaz.
Sad things: None today!
Things that made me Chuckle: " Does the King have a palace?" dad turns to me and whispers "One has to remember, when your dealing with a tourist. No question is stupid" I reply " Um..What King doesn't have a palace?" Watching Daddy and a small Thai do Muay Thai.
Stay Tuned for Further Tourist and English nonesense!
P.s I always have the links in my blogposts in case I mention something you may want to check out.

0 comments: