BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 8 October 2009

Embroidery,Scissors, and Cola















Today was a uneventful day.
Decided on a pattern for Daddy's quilt.
Started the embroidery for it.
Drank two Cola's due to being hot.
Smiled at my nails.
And made a trip to the Post Office.

Off to Bangkok tonight, no fun involved there. I truly dislike going to Bangkok, it's a crazy city.
Smelly,noisy, and polluted. I'll be teaching English to school children. So, we'll see how that goes. I hope to have internet so I can continue to blog.
I felt much like an old lady today, I spent most of it curled up on my bed..Embroidering.
Amusing things: I freaked out at a poor lizard who I thought was rat. He informed me He wasn't. Just colored like one. Shared a laugh with the postman at a silly foreigner.
Happy things: The pattern for Daddy's quilt is so pretty. Or should I say Handsome?
Sad things: Bangkok for the next 6 days.
P.s A great link for Embroidery stitches


0 comments: